How to link element to pipeline in android?

Yingsheng qinyingsheng2002 at 163.com
Sun May 3 07:24:47 PDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks very much for your help!
Do initialize via Gstreamer.init( ) is necessary?
Now I want to use gstreamer instead of stagefright , and package interfaces of gstreamer player to native interfaces that could be called by java via jni.
l want to write executed application used C code and built  in  ndk-build ,that execute  on android , how could I do initialized used C code, and  then could use static plugins?
Thanks a lot!

在 2015-05-02 15:47:49,"Sebastian Dröge-3 [via GStreamer-devel]" <ml-node+s966125n4671761h40 at n4.nabble.com> 写道: