How to link element to pipeline in android?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon May 4 00:11:11 PDT 2015

On So, 2015-05-03 at 07:24 -0700, Yingsheng wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
> Thanks very much for your help!
> Do initialize via Gstreamer.init( ) is necessary?
> Now I want to use gstreamer instead of stagefright , and package
> interfaces of gstreamer player to native interfaces that could be
> called by java via jni.
> l want to write executed application used C code and built  in
>  ndk-build ,that execute  on android , how could I do initialized used
> C code, and  then could use static plugins?
> Thanks a lot!

Just take a look at what GStreamer.init() does in the end:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/tree/data/ndk-build/gstreamer_android-1.0.c.in#n362

The important part here is the initialization of the static GStreamer
plugins, which are a few tens of lines that are autogenerated in that
file by ndk-build from the information from Android.mk. See the things
with the @ here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/tree/data/ndk-build/gstreamer_android-1.0.c.in#n14