How to link element to pipeline in android?

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue May 5 07:01:30 PDT 2015

Yes, the link that Sebastian provided has that. The first tutorial
basically only does the init (and gets and displays the version).
Subsequent tutorials do more.

If you are a c/c++ programmer, you might have problems with Android Studio,
especially if you try to do silly things like keep one version of the
GStreamer library external to your Android projects. You will need to copy
code from the GStreamer Android binaries into your Android project
directory structure (org/freedesktop/gstreamer/GStreamer.java under
app/main/src/java and the armeabi .so files under jniLibs (sibling
directory to jni). I found that I had to use the NDK-BUILD script to build
the GStreamer Android project specific interface portion (NDk-BUILD
APP_PLATFORM=9). It doesn't seem well documented to me. You also should
look into the app/Android.inl file to see where the font files in the
Assests directory should be copied for the build.

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 2:02 AM, Yingsheng <qinyingsheng2002 at 163.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Do you have a tutorial to show how to use the gstreamer init interfaces in
> file gstreamer_android-1.0.c.in  using c code?
> Thanks a lot.
>

> --

Name
*Chuck Crisler*

Mutualink, Inc.
3 Lan Dr.
Westford, MA  01886

Direct: (978) 490-3006 <%28866%29%20957-5465> Ext: 118

E-Mail: ccrisler at mutualink.net <employeer at mutualink.net>

Web: www.mutualink.net

The information in this email, and subsequent attachments, may contain
confidential information that is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This
message or any part thereof
must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person
without authorization from the addressee.