Problem with gst_query_position and duration on Gstreamer

modelvincent vincent.decaux at oxytronic.fr
Wed May 6 07:53:35 PDT 2015

I have already asked directly to nvidia but their source code is not
available... :(

So I purchased my tests and have discovered something, when displaying the
GST_DEBUG (leve3), during playing I have the correct timestamp displayed int
the debug message, so I certainly can access it elsewhere but I don't know
how?

I've tried with gst_pipeline_get_clock() and tried all the parameters of the
class but the only parameters changing during the play is
gst_pipeline_get_clock(data->pipeline)->master but it is displaying the same
thing as gst_element_query_position(), it is increasing strangely :(

If someone had another idea?

Best regards,

Vincent DECAUX