Problem with gst_query_position and duration on Gstreamer

vincent DECAUX vincent.decaux at oxytronic.fr
Mon May 11 01:39:17 PDT 2015

Hi,

Nobody had an idea to bypass the gst_element_query_function?

I have tried a lot of things but I'm not able to display the good time, however the GST_DEBUG display it so there is a solution to obtain it somewhere...

Perhaps is there an init that I have forget to do or anything? I haven't read anything about a particular initialization for the gst_query_position and gst_query_duration functions?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards

Vincent DECAUX