Problem with glimagesink on Raspberry Pi

nguahoang nguahoang205 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 06:59:48 PDT 2015

Dear all,
I have a problem with glimagesink on Raspberry Pi. I use Raspberry Pi to
receive H264 video stream from PC by command:
gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc uri=udp://192.168.0.102:5002 caps="application/x-rtp,
clock-rate=90000, payload=96" ! rtpjitterbuffer latency=500 ! rtph264depay !
decodebin ! glimagesink sync=false
(command on PC: gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/share/media/video.mp4 !
qtdemux name=dmux dmux.video_0 ! queue ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 !
udpsink host=192.168.0.102 port=5002)
Result is: Raspberry Pi play video with frame rate is very slow,
I think that problem in "glimagesink" option, because with
gst-plugins-bad-1.3.0, I use "eglglessink", it is good.
I searched solutions, but I don't success. Please help me resolve this
problem,what options does I can replace glimagesink on raspberry?
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Hoang