Problem with glimagesink on Raspberry Pi

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Sat May 9 07:33:51 PDT 2015

What versions are you using? Did you compile gstreamer yourself or are
you using Raspbian provided? Do you have the omx drivers installed? Try

GST_DEBUG=3 gst-launch -v ...

and see what elements are selected by decodebin.

Are you working in X11 (desktop) or just on the console (no desktop).

If eglglessink works for you what's the problem? The RPI does not have
OpenGL only OpenGL ES!

Rg,

Arnaud

On 05/09/2015 03:59 PM, nguahoang wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have a problem with glimagesink on Raspberry Pi. I use Raspberry Pi to
> receive H264 video stream from PC by command:
> gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc uri=udp://192.168.0.102:5002 caps="application/x-rtp,
> clock-rate=90000, payload=96" ! rtpjitterbuffer latency=500 ! rtph264depay !
> decodebin ! glimagesink sync=false
> (command on PC: gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/share/media/video.mp4 !
> qtdemux name=dmux dmux.video_0 ! queue ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 !
> udpsink host=192.168.0.102 port=5002)
> Result is: Raspberry Pi play video with frame rate is very slow,
> I think that problem in "glimagesink" option, because with
> gst-plugins-bad-1.3.0, I use "eglglessink", it is good.
> I searched solutions, but I don't success. Please help me resolve this
> problem,what options does I can replace glimagesink on raspberry?
> Thank you very much.
>
> Best Regards,
> Hoang
>

> --