Problem with gst_query_position and duration on Gstreamer

modelvincent vincent.decaux at oxytronic.fr
Tue May 12 00:36:21 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I'm still fighting with my gst_element_query_position problem...

I've tried my code under ubuntu (X86 processor) and it's working
perfectly... The ubuntu version of Gstreamer is 0.10.36, and my Angstrom
version of Gstreamer is 0.10.36.1, with a TEGRA3 processor...

The GST version is almost the same, the result should be the same? Why is
the function working perfectly with ubuntu and failing with angstrom?

Thanks for your help,

Vincent DECAUX