Gstreamer iOS framework size

Antonis Tsakiridis atsakirid at gmail.com
Mon May 18 02:56:14 PDT 2015

Hello,

I managed to successfully build a universal GStreamer framework for iOS
with cerbero (great tool by the way). My only concern is with the size of
the generated bundle. It is about half a gig and if I install it, it
expands to a little over 1Gb. This size makes it a bit hard to handle -is
there a way I could somehow reduce it? Could it be that debug symbols are
included which can be stripped? Or maybe any libs that aren't really used
in an iOS environment which don't need to be part of the bundle?

Any ideas are most welcome!

Best regards,
Antonis