FrameStepping gstreamer1.x python and general

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Fri May 29 01:58:25 PDT 2015

Hello Fred,

I am not sure what is you problem about creating the step event, I
could without any problem, you can find the documentation at
http://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/#Gst-1.0/structs/Event.html#Gst.Event.new_step

As for frame stepping support, I  do not think it is properly
implemented everywhere, best is to try it out and see/fix it/open a
bug if needed.

Regards,

Thibault Saunier