No subject

Hamdi Rakkez hamdi.rakez.selotec at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:05:49 PDT 2015

Hi all,

What can cause a segmentation fault in a .so file ?

I'm developing a plugin for *Gstreamer-1.0* but after compiling, building
and installation and when I use gst-inspect-1.0 this (in red) appears and
of course I can't find my plugin in the list.

ERROR: Caught a segmentation fault while loading plugin file:
/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstvirtualdub.so

Please either:
- remove it and restart.
- run with --gst-disable-segtrap --gst-disable-registry-fork and debug.

ERROR: Caught a segmentation fault while loading plugin file:
/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstvirtualdub.so

Please either:
- remove it and restart.
- run with --gst-disable-segtrap --gst-disable-registry-fork and debug.

Thank you.

Best,
Hamdi