How to use appsink as the audio-sink of GES pipeline?

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Mon Nov 2 09:42:27 PST 2015

Hello guofen,

So you are trying to encode only the audio stream and then push the
encoded stream into an AppSink?

How do you create ogg_theora profile (theora is a video format so it
will be hard to encode the raw audio stream that is comming into that
branch of the pipeline in that format :)).

Yes, you can use AppSink as audio or/and video sinks in GES.

Regards,

Thibault