How to use appsink as the audio-sink of GES pipeline?

Guofeng Zhang guofengzh at auslides.com
Wed Nov 4 06:22:13 PST 2015

Thibault

Thanks very much for your response.

ogg_theora profile() also creates the caps for audio/x-vorbis.

After carefully read ges-pipeline.c, I think the logic about
_GESPipelinePrivate::urisink has done what I want to do. I could use
"appsink://" as the uri and use ges_pipeline_set_render_settings() to
set up urisink.

The problem is that I do not know if there was any signal that will be
emitted for "appsink://" (I know that when use "appsrc://" as uri for
playbin, there will be "deep-notify::source" or "source-setup" signal
emitted), so I hack ges_pipeline_set_render_settings() to emit the
"sink-setup" signal so that I could configure appsink, then the program
works well as I expected.

My question:
     For GES, if no signal is emitted for urisink, would it be
possible/valuable to emit a signal for urisink as a feature in the
future release?

Thanks.

guofeng