Change the ranking of an element

Thomas Scheuermann scheuermann at barco.com
Tue Nov 10 00:52:33 PST 2015

Hi Tim,

Am 09.11.2015 um 16:26 schrieb Tim Müller:
> On Mon, 2015-11-09 at 16:01 +0100, Thomas Scheuermann wrote:
>
> Hi Thomas,
>
>> is it possible to change the ranking of an element that it only
>> affects a single pipeline?
>> I want to create pipelines with decodebin and want to control that
>> for some pipelines special elements are used or not.
> Yes and no.
>
> You can change the rank for an element using
> gst_plugin_feature_set_rank(), but that affects the entire
> application/process then.
>
> You can use decodebin's "autoplug-*" signals to determine on a case-by-
> case basis which elements should be picked. So you can sort that based
> on your own preferences, or even provide elements that are not ranked.
I like to try the autoplug signal. But I can't find the definition of
GstAutoplugSelectResult
which is needed in the callback function for the "autoplug-select" callback.
Which include file do I have to use here?

Regards,

Thomas
This message is subject to the following terms and conditions: MAIL DISCLAIMER<http://www.barco.com/en/maildisclaimer>