Change the ranking of an element

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Tue Nov 10 01:24:27 PST 2015

On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 09:52 +0100, Thomas Scheuermann wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> I like to try the autoplug signal. But I can't find the definition of
> GstAutoplugSelectResult
> which is needed in the callback function for the "autoplug-select"
> callback. Which include file do I have to use here?

This isn't in any public header unfortunately, you have to 'know' the
values, or introspect them from the GObject type system.

I'd just copy'n'paste them into your own code:

typedef enum {
  GST_AUTOPLUG_SELECT_TRY,
  GST_AUTOPLUG_SELECT_EXPOSE,
  GST_AUTOPLUG_SELECT_SKIP
} GstAutoplugSelectResult;

These are part of our API/ABI guarantee even if not in a public header
file.

Cheers
 -Tim