How to use gst-rtsp-server to receive streams from client

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 23:04:42 PST 2015

Hi everyone,
I have installed gst-rtsp-server so I am able to send streams to some ports
and receive them on the clients connected on those ports.
Now, I want to know if a client can send a stream to a server listening on a
determinate port. is it possible? I think yes, so is there some example on
it? Because I can't find any example that shows me how gst-rtsp-server
behaves when a stream arrives on a port which is listening.

Thanks,
G.