Android Video Streaming Latency Issue...

Atul Ankush Bhandare atul.ankush at tataelxsi.co.in
Sun Nov 15 22:25:58 PST 2015

Hello,

We use GStreamer 1.0 for Android,in that use Gstreamer tutorial 3, and Change the pipeline,

pipeline is,

data->pipeline =gst_parse_launch("udpsrc port=5000 caps =\"application/x-rtp, media=video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)H264\" ! rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! autovideosink sync=false async=false enable-last-buffer=true",&error);

and live video streamming is show on application.but the latency of live streaming is very bad(frame is shown after  5sec to 10sec ).

when we remove rtpjitterbuffer from above pipeline then video is not shown very well,but latency problem solve.

i request you to how to solve this problem which gives better quality video and video play on 30fps.

Thanks & Regards
Atul Bhandare
Engineer l MEBU
Cell: +91 9405349496