Issue with capturing from soft/virtual camera using ksvideosrc

Oleg Guschin oleg.guschin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:29:41 PST 2015

Hi,
Sorry for a weekend delay.

Sure I can. But if I capture all debug logs there are tons of them
actually.
I uploaded it (7z compressed file) to
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz7jdRApCf_WNjA4S0hOSkg5cjQ/view?usp=sharing
because I can't attach it directly to the message due to the file size.
May be I should limit it for some particular components/modules for easy
reading? If so, please let me know which components are in interest?

Thanks for assistance!

Best regards,
Oleg