Streaming/ manipulating stream

stproj smpalasis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 08:28:56 PST 2015

Greetings again,

I would like now to stream *both* audio and video from a simple .mp4 file.
Is it possible to do over rtp or will i need rtcp? And how will the pipeline
be formed on the receiver side? What is your opinion? Will i need two
udpsinks, one for audio and one for video? Or three? Meaning one more for
control messages.

Best regards,
S.

I have made some modifications with the pipelines i shared a couple of days
ago, but they do not seem to be working. I will share those later .