Improve performance desktop recording

iiddnn ivanob_7581 at virgilio.it
Sun Nov 22 07:55:31 PST 2015

>Are you saying that you counted the number of frames produced by
>v4l2src and somehow frames get dropped between v4l2src and the encoder,
>or are you saying this because you expected 30fps but got much less?

yes, I expect 30fps and instead I get five frames every 20 seconds, I think
there is something wrong in the way I formulated the pipeline but i do not
understand what ...
this loss of frames is not bound only to the webcam but also in the total
desktop recording, maybe is how mixing them  the problem?
there is a better way to get what i want? a recording desktops with
integrated webcam stream.
####
0:00:14.033633827 24054       0xb76850 WARN                 v4l2src
gstv4l2src.c:827:gst_v4l2src_create:<v4l2src0> lost frames detected: count =
28 - ts: 0:00:13.851808667
####
however here is a complete log : http://pastebin.com/7Tk9VfQU
thx