Improve performance desktop recording

iiddnn ivanob_7581 at virgilio.it
Tue Nov 24 08:47:43 PST 2015

>You could replace videomixer with compositor, which is better designed for
live.

hi, I tried to organize the pipe using the compositor, but I get some syntax
errors and I can not get out, have you any tips? thx
this is a img representing the pipe i want to create:
http://imgur.com/9q7Dns7
and this is the pipe i used:
####
gst-launch-1.0  --gst-debug=3 \
ximagesrc \
! videoconvert \
! videorate \
! vp8enc  min_quantizer=10 max_quantizer=10 cpu-used=2 deadline=1000000
threads=2 \
! tee name=desktopTee \
pulsesrc \
! audioconvert \
! vorbisenc \
! tee name=audioTee \
v4l2src \
! videoscale \
! videorate \
! video/x-raw,format=YUY2,width=640, height=480, interlaced=false,
pixel-aspect-ratio=1/1, framerate=30/1 \
! tee name=webcamTee \
! compositor name=comp \
! webcamTee. ! queue ! comp. \
desktopTee. ! queue ! comp. \
! webmmux name=mux ! filesink location=screencast.webm \
audioTee. ! queue ! mux. \
comp. ! queue ! mux.
####