RTP media server scalability issue: GLib-ERROR

Chuck Crisler ccrislerathome at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 18:26:58 PST 2015

First, it would be helpful to know what OS you are using. Since you say
that it is always the same number of pipelines, it sounds like a resource
exhaustion. You might try running it in a debugger and/or generating some
detailed logging info. The strategy for logging info is OS dependent. Refer
to GST_INFO for more details. You might also try changing your architecture
from threads to processes. If a thread crashes, your whole system crashes.
If a process crashes, nothing else should be impacted.