Problem in using mpegtsmux

sina_sh sina.shafai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 11:04:52 PDT 2015

Well, the webcam I have to use for this purpose has the ability of capturing
in HD only with MJPEG (doesn't support H.264...) and sadly the final result
need to be inside a MPEG-TS container (It'll be converted to mp4 via another
machine which I don't have access to it - just scp the file to the server
and it does the converting and so on)

the biggest problem right now is that my player (kdenlive) and also VLC can
not detect the duration of the video while playing it, apparently this
causes problem in the next step (converting ...)

any suggestion to fix this issue is appreciated also

Best,
Sina