RTSP server question

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue Oct 6 06:57:57 PDT 2015

The RTSP server only goes to 0.10.8 before jumping to 1.x. The numbers
correspond to the RTSP server, not the base GStreamer, just like all of the
other packages (good/bad/ugly/etc). As I said in the email, upgrading is
*NOT* an option due to other product architecture decisions (not made by
me) from years ago.