RTSP server question

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue Oct 6 08:53:27 PDT 2015

I found one other confusing tidbit. In a working case, the function
rtp_session_init in rtpsession.c is called. Unfortunately I can't find why
it is called! The function isn't loaded into some v-table like structure,
nor is it directly called by either any code in rtpmanager, rtp or the rtsp
server directories.