filesrc issue

symeon.mattes symeon.mattes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 07:58:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to play in iOS a specific file by using something very simple
through the filesrc plugin.

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=song.ogg ! decodebin ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! autoaudiosink

However I can't hear from the loudspeaker anything. I have tried different
versions such as

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=song.ogg ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec !
audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink

but with no success. I have tried just to play a simple sinus signal and it
worked

gst-launch-1.0 audiotestsrc freq=500 ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
autoaudiosink

So it seemed either the location of the file is not correct, or there is
something wrong with the decoding. Is there any way I could debug it
objective-c?

Thanks