filesrc issue

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Oct 12 12:41:21 PDT 2015

You can set the variable GST_DEBUG=<plugin debug name>:N,<plugin #2 debug
name>:M,... where N,M are from 0 to 6 or 7 (higher gives more verbose
debugging). The variable can be set before running the program (export
GST_DEBUG=... on Linux) and can be set dynamically from your app. Check the
doc for GST_INFO for more info. A short cut might be to start with
GST_DEBG=*:3 to get started and see the names that you are interested in,
then enhance the variable for targeted tracing. Some elements can be very
verbose.