Transmit absolute time

Pietro Bonfa' pietro_bonfa at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 13 08:18:36 PDT 2015

My main goal is to estimate the time difference between various frames
acquired from many devices.

This means I would opt for "transfer accurate timestamps as metadata" in
your list.

I really look forward to see your presentation. I searched for your
slides on the gstreamer website but I could not find them. Are they
available somewhere else?

Finally, I read your post about PTP and I can correctly interface the
PTP server with gstreamer thanks to your work so...thank you!
And thanks also for your time.

Pietro