Transmit absolute time

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Oct 27 09:14:42 PDT 2015

On Di, 2015-10-27 at 16:37 +0100, Pietro Bonfa' wrote:

> Where is the problem? Is it in my atime_meta_transform function which
> should handle this case (non writable buffers) or in my appsink
> configuration?

You must be able to handle non-writable buffers, but just setting caps
should not cause buffers to become unwritable. They (usually) are only
unwritable if something else holds another reference to them.

For the meta, this needs to be copied over in whatever code is creating
new buffers and filling them with something from the input.
gst_buffer_make_writable() would do that for example.