Transmit absolute time

Pietro Bonfa' pietro_bonfa at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 27 10:27:34 PDT 2015

On 10/27/2015 05:14 PM, Sebastian Dröge wrote:
> You must be able to handle non-writable buffers, but just setting caps
> should not cause buffers to become unwritable.

Well, actually setting this caps in appsink:

"video/x-raw,format=(string)I420"

leaves the buffer writable (33 calls to meta_transform, all ok) while
most of the others (tried many, not all) don't (last 7 calls not writable).

This tells me that videoconvert is keeping a reference. Removing
videconvert obviously solves my problem (but it is not an option).

Thanks,
Pietro