iMX6 hardware decode issue on Android

Bing Song Kevin.Song at freescale.com
Fri Sep 4 19:44:43 PDT 2015

You can refer Freescale latest Yocto release. It already implemented vpudec ! glimagesink without video frame buffer copy. Their share video buffer with absolute physical address. Will share video buffer with DMA FD in the future.

Why need replace Freescale media player with GStreamer player on Android? Do you have any special requirement?

Regards,
Song Bing.