Setting demuxer/decoder property in decodebin

Justin J. Kim justin.joy.9to5 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 04:57:43 PDT 2015

Hi,

Once I’ve tried to set property to child element like your concern.

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstChildProxy.html#gst-child-proxy-set-property <http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstChildProxy.html#gst-child-proxy-set-property>

Then, this worked well for me.

:)