Building GStreamer

David Wells dwells at blackcreekisc.com
Tue Sep 22 11:37:44 PDT 2015

Thank Sebastian.

Now it appears to try to compile, but it's not completing.  Running $ ./cerbero-uninstalled build gstreamer-1.0 generates below output but never finishes. I let it set for over an hour and it never changed nor does it give the cursorback.

	User at computer1 MINGW32 ~/cerbero (master)
	$ ./cerbero-uninstalled build gstreamer-1.0
	WARNING: Using default configuration because C:/Users/bcis/.cerbero/cerbero.cbc is missing
	WARNING: Could not recover status
	Building the following recipes: mingw-runtime gettext libiconv libffi zlib glib gtk-doc-lite gstreamer-1.0
	[(1/8) mingw-runtime -> fetch ]
	[(1/8) mingw-runtime -> extract ]
	[(1/8) mingw-runtime -> configure ]
	[(1/8) mingw-runtime -> compile ]
	[(1/8) mingw-runtime -> install ]

If you have an idea of what I've done wrong/missed/don't understand, any direction would be great.