Building GStreamer

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Sep 22 11:43:52 PDT 2015

On Di, 2015-09-22 at 13:37 -0500, David Wells wrote:
> Thank Sebastian.
>
> Now it appears to try to compile, but it's not completing.  Running $
> ./cerbero-uninstalled build gstreamer-1.0 generates below output but
> never finishes. I let it set for over an hour and it never changed
> nor does it give the cursorback.

Did you run bootstrap first and did it finish correctly?

Also run
 ./cerbero-uninstalled package gstreamer-1.0

"build" only builds one source module, "package" gives you .msi
installers. Also consider using the config/win32.cbc or
config/win64.cbc files when building, e.g.

 ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/win64.cbc package gstreamer-1.0