Building GStreamer

David Wells dwells at blackcreekisc.com
Tue Sep 22 12:30:32 PDT 2015

I did Run bootstrap and thought it ran successfully. I re-ran it and unless there is a problem with running it multiple times, it did have errors. I was blinded by my joy to see things start coming together. :)

	user at computer1 MINGW32 ~/cerbero (master)
	$ ./cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap
	WARNING: Using default configuration because C:/Users/bcis/.cerbero/cerbero.cbc is missing
	WARNING: No bootstrapper for the distro version windows_7
	Running command 'mingw-get install msys-wget'
	sh: mingw-get: command not found
	Traceback (most recent call last):
	  File ".\cerbero\main.py", line 105, in run_command
	    res = commands.run(command, self.config, self.args)
	  File ".\cerbero\commands\__init__.py", line 78, in run
	    return _commands[command].run(config, args)
	  File ".\cerbero\commands\bootstrap.py", line 38, in run
	    bootstrapper.start()
	  File ".\cerbero\bootstrap\windows.py", line 65, in start
	    self.install_mingwget_deps()
	  File ".\cerbero\bootstrap\windows.py", line 131, in install_mingwget_deps
	    shell.call('mingw-get install %s' % dep)
	  File ".\cerbero\utils\shell.py", line 155, in call
	    raise FatalError(_("Error running command: %s") % cmd)
	FatalError: Fatal Error: Error running command: sh -c "mingw-get install msys-wget"
	***** Error running 'bootstrap' command:
	Fatal Error: Error running command: sh -c "mingw-get install msys-wget"
	usage: cerbero-uninstalled [-h] [-c CONFIG]
	                           {add-recipe,rdeps,tag,genxcconfig,genlibfiles,check,list-packages,show-config,add-package,build,genvsprops,shell,run,cleanone,packageinfo,bundle-source,buildone,wipe,debug-	packages,package,bootstrap,list,checkpackage,deps,gensdkshell,fetch-package,fetch}