Sending DTMF signal

symeon.mattes symeon.mattes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 01:20:41 PDT 2015

I'm quite new in this framework, so I'm not so sure how to use it...Mixing
the signal is actually what I had in mind. Could you give me an example?
Let's say I have created the pipeline as suggested in the tutorial having:

GstElement *pipeline;
gchar *pipeline_string=g_strdup_printf("osxaudiosrc ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! alawenc ! rtppcmapay ! udpsink port=%s
bind-port=2000",portToConnect); //sending audio
pipeline=gst_parse_launch(pipeline_string);
gst_element_set_state(pipeline, GST_STATE_PLAYING)

Let's say I have a stored wav file (whateverformat), how am I going to send
it?

Thanks