Sending DTMF signal

戚文敏 qiwenmin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 04:12:17 PDT 2015

Have you tried the following script:

gst-launch-1.0 audiotestsrc wave=0 ! audiomixer name=am ! autoaudiosink
audiotestsrc wave=8 ! am.

I use this script to test the audiomixer element. You can replace
audiotestsrc elements to your wave file src and your osxaudiosrc. And
replace the autoaudiosink to your alawenc...

Hope this will help you.

symeon.mattes <symeon.mattes at gmail.com>于2015年9月30日周三 下午4:29写道: