Does mp4mux really support opus ?

jarvis0911 jarvis0911 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:43:16 UTC 2016

Hi gstreamer developers,

I'm using mp4mux to save an opus audio stream (48kHz, 2 channels) to
filesink.
During my test, although the filesize did increase, no media player can open
and play it.

If I just change the mux element to matroska, everything goes fine so that
I'm not sure whether mp4mux really supports this format or not.
Or maybe I need to setup additional properties instead of just relying on
caps ?

Please kindly let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
jarvis