Typefind block - lost frames detected

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:11:11 UTC 2016

Le jeudi 14 avril 2016 à 18:24 +0200, Hoel Vasseur a écrit :
> WARN v4l2src gstv4l2src.c:829:gst_v4l2src_create:<v4l2src0> lost
> frames detected: count = 10 - ts: 0:00:00.948148955
>
> So I tried to add queue before and after encoders, but it does not
> work.
>
> Does any one have an idea on how I could not to lost keyframes?

This warning means that the driver dropped a frame (you application is
not reading fast enough). It does not mean this frame was a keyframe.
Note that a control was added since 4.6 to be able to request a new
keyframe, it's usually not implement. You can control the keyframe
distance though.

Nicolas