Typefind block - lost frames detected

Hoel Vasseur hoel.vasseur at openwide.fr
Fri Apr 15 07:05:13 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply Nicolas,

Yes I am sorry I said "keyframes", when I meant frames. I am aware the there is a problem with the speed of reading. I assumed it happens around parts of my pipeline that require a lot of CPU (like encoding and decoding). So I was hoping that I could put an element in my pipeline to stores buffers like a queue but it does not work. It there any way to do that?

Hoel