Errors on secured GstRtspServer with prococols” GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP

marc lievens mark.lievens at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:21:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I can stream video from GstRtspServer ( example test-video.c) with
certificate and user/password to client when the  “prococols” property are
left default on client and server.

But when I set in client the ““prococols” property to
GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP, then I get the following errors:

Rtstsrc gstrtspsrc.c:5523: gst_rtspsrc_loop<rtspsrc> error: Internal data
flow error>

gstrtspsrc.c(5523): gst_rtspsrc_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc:streaming task paused, reason
not-negotiated (-4)

Error: Internal data flow error

I did experiment with “protocols” setting on server/client and with
protocol Rtsp and Rtsps, But I can’t get it working when protocol
=GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP

The client pipeline is rtspsrc location=rtsps://127.0.0.1:8554/test
user-id=user user-pw=X name=Y ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert !
autovideosink"

and "tls-validation-flags" is set G_TLS_CERTIFICATE_GENERIC_ERROR

Any help is welkom.