Errors on secured GstRtspServer with prococols” GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Apr 18 07:11:28 UTC 2016

On Fr, 2016-04-15 at 07:21 +0100, marc lievens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can stream video from GstRtspServer ( example test-video.c) with certificate and user/password to client when the  “prococols” property are left default on client and server.
> But when I set in client the ““prococols” property to GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP, then I get the following errors:
>
> Rtstsrc gstrtspsrc.c:5523: gst_rtspsrc_loop error: Internal data flow error>
> gstrtspsrc.c(5523): gst_rtspsrc_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc:streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
> Error: Internal data flow error
>
> I did experiment with “protocols” setting on server/client and with protocol Rtsp and Rtsps, But I can’t get it working when protocol =GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP
>
> The client pipeline is rtspsrc location=rtsps://127.0.0.1:8554/test user-id=user user-pw=X name=Y ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink"
> and "tls-validation-flags" is set G_TLS_CERTIFICATE_GENERIC_ERROR

What are you setting the validation flags to? It probably means that
the TLS certificate is not considered trusted, but needs more debug
output to know for sure.

Also your last comment suggests that this is unrelated to using the TCP
protocol for the media but is a general problem with the RTSP
connection.