appsink python memory leak?? unref call on sample? FIXED??

Arjen Veenhuizen arjen.veenhuizen at tno.nl
Mon Apr 18 05:37:57 UTC 2016

On second thought, I was probably mixing up GstPipeline flushing vs GstBus
flushing.
gst_bus_set_flushing [1] does mention the behavior as described by Tim:

> If flushing , flush out and unref any messages queued in the bus. Releases
> references to the message origin objects. Will flush future messages until
> gst_bus_set_flushing() sets flushing to FALSE.

I think I just found the source of a memory leak in one of my apps ;)

[1]
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstBus.html