Re: Errors on secured GstRtspServer with prococols” GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP

marc lievens mark.lievens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:29:00 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

I not familiar with this mater can you more specific about your question or
info wanted.

I used the Gstreammer example test-video.c without any modification, also
the certificate is left as is.
The client pipeline is rtspsrc location=rtsps://127.0.0.1:8554/test
user-id=user user-pw=password1 name=rtspsrc ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 !
videoconvert ! autovideosink"
The client rtspsrc property "tls-validation-flags" is set to enum
GTlsCertificateFlags  G_TLS_CERTIFICATE_GENERIC_ERROR.

In this case I receive video but also some warnings:
basesrc gstbasesrc.c:2943:gst_base_src_loop<udpsrc2> error internal data
flow error.
basesrc gstbasesrc.c:2943:gst_base_src_loop<udpsrc2> error streaming task
paused, reason not linked -1

But since I want communication via Tcp/Ip  I changed next:
When I set the client rtspsrc property "protocols" to
GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP then no video is received, on msg bus error
received (internal data flow error) and logged info is:
basesrc gstbasesrc.c:5523:gst_rtspsrc_loop<rtspsrc> error internal data
flow error.
basesrc gstbasesrc.c:5523:st_rtspsrc_loop<rtspsrc>> error streaming task
paused, reason not-negotiated(-4)

[image: Inline afbeelding 1]

Any help is welkom