Understanding of "EOS" and its effect of data flow of a given plugin

Ashish Kumar Mishra ashish.kmishra at dexceldesigns.com
Tue Apr 19 12:25:36 UTC 2016

Hi All ,

1) Could group member please provide some links / pointers to help
understand :-
    a) Relationship between chain function , push-pull mode , buffer
movement
    b) EOS event and its affect on data buffer.

2) I am working with Gstreamer-application for our last project , it was
more of like creating , programming the
    plugin and pipeline. After setting the pipeline to plugin we were able
to meet our requirement. It was not an
    very high end g-streamer application.

I am unable to clearly understand how the plugin's share buffer and event
among each other. When i tried to
learn some more i could come across these functianlity like PUSH-PULL mode ,
Chain function , Event .
I am still unable to clearly relate these aspect .

Hence would request to team members if you can share few inputs / links /
tutorials so that i can understand these stuff in
a much clear way.