UDP and custom GSockets

debruyn debruynels1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:37:36 UTC 2016

So small update

When running two host pipes that sends to the same port, and two client
pipes it works perfectly. Seems Gstreamer will allocate the sockets itself.
But as soon as I close down one client pipe (thus leaving me with two
udpsinks and one udpsrc) the udpsink that was stop then starts transmitting
to the other udpsrc. This causes the two streams to be muxed together and
interfere. If i restart the closed down udpsrc(the second client) It stops
interfereing.

Can anyone please explain why this happens?

Is there a way to when a UDPSrc has made a connection to then stop any
second or third connection to be made with it? See if i