Bin missing basically everything

Edgar Thier edgar.thier at theimagingsource.com
Wed Apr 20 08:43:20 UTC 2016

Sorry, I am not quite sure what you mean.

 From my current understanding I have a plugin defining one element.
I was under the assumption that a plugin is basically a shared object definition for an element and
nothing more.

Since I am kind of lost:

What do I need to change?
I tried using other names in the plugin_init and GST_PLUGIN_DEFINE but there seems to be something I
am consistently overlooking...

Edgar