Restarting the pipeline after EOS / force stoping pipeline

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Fri Apr 22 04:14:16 UTC 2016

Nope, setting state to NULL should not throw anything.

Starting pipeline to PLAYING after EOS should also work, however I've
encountered awkward memory issues in the past if that happened multiple
times (probably due to memleak somewhere in some previous versions) so now
I rather tend to rebuild the pipeline anyway.

m.