Problem with Vorbis and Theora file on Android

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Apr 29 06:45:08 UTC 2016

On Do, 2016-04-28 at 18:42 -0700, doon wrote:
> Thanks, pipeline works with audioresample!
> Now I try to display video on Android like on other platforms:
> [...]
> But this code doesn't works, after gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle()
> function I get:
> F libc    : Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x5e in tid 3154
> (gstglcontext)
> *
> So, I think I need to use (is it
> right?), but how can I do this? And why I can display video by default way
> on other platforms(e.g. iOS) but not on Android?*

It works exactly the same as on other platforms, except for the way how
you get the window handle. How do you get the window handle?

See this example code:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/tree/gst-sdk/tutorials/android-tutorial-3/jni/tutorial-3.c#n270
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/tree/gst-sdk/tutorials/android-tutorial-3/src/com/gst_sdk_tutorials/tutorial_3/Tutorial3.java#n127