config visual studio 2015 for gstreamer plugin development

Hao Zhang recklesshao at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:52:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I want to write some windows plugins using visual studio 2015, windows sdk
10 and wdk 10.
I have the Gstreamer 1.9.1 binary installed, and I am using the visual
studio props sheets from the binary package. But, all the plugin base class
functions can not be found? I don't knew if my set up is correct for plugin
development. BTW the regular app writing works fine with gstreamer on my
machine, so I am really having a hard time understand what is going on with
plugin development using visual studio 2015.

Thanks,
Hao